Campani family takes care of wines since the early '30s.
The activity began with Aroldo Campani.
The winery exclusive property was built in 1937 in Montepulciano Stazione (Siena, Tuscany).
the activity in 1950 saw the entrance of his son Alberto Campani,
agricultural expert and specializes in enology, the future director of "Vecchia Cantina" of Montepulciano from 1965 to 1977.
The first land used wine
activities were purchased by him in the resort of Sanguineto in 1962
and thereafter the business was expanded with the purchase of land in
the town Valiano where it still happens most of the grape production company.
Winery Photo Taken on 1943